akita daily photo  秋田の日々の写真

August 26, 2006

thank you !!



First of all thank you so much for the wonderful comments and suggestions from my last post...my confession and for all the other photos I posted. I really apprecate all of it and I want to say I love reading them all.

Finally, I have decided that I can't go on posting daily. Im sorry , my city dp family if Im leaving you sooner. I still would like to share photos of the city I came to love with you so I made a new photo blog. Its not a daily ( of course ) , nor weekly or monthly . I'll be posting if I have something good, lovely or interesting to share with you.

I will also continue to visit the dp blogs , and you will always be in my links. I would also be very happy if you visit me and leave comments too. Oh, and I would be grateful if you add my new blog to your links. Thank you in advance!!

To visit my new photo blog please click here .

Posted by
・midnitebara
6:09 PM 440 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------
Free Visitor Counter