akita daily photo  秋田の日々の写真

August 03, 2006

summer festival 『 夏祭り 』



natsu matsuri  夏祭り

" Natsu matsuri " or summer festival season is here. There is a main matsuri here in my city which is called " kanto matsuri ", actually it starts today until saturday. But there are also smaller matsuri in the different parts of the city. Last saturday, Izumi , which is where I live celebrated its " izumi natsu matsuri ". The fair was held beside the elementary school grounds, and the " hanabi " or fireworks was launched at the school grounds. I'm lucky because the place is very near my apartment, 3 minutes by feet ! I'll be posting some more izumi matsuri photos in the next few days .

Posted by
・midnitebara
3:22 PM 21 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------
Free Visitor Counter