akita daily photo  秋田の日々の写真

August 02, 2006

announcement..



Hi ! Good morning , good afternoon or good evening blog world and to my fellow dp bloggers. I have a very important anouncement . Akita daily photo is dear to me because this is the first blog I created and besides I gained lots of friends all over the globe. I must admit sometimes its hard to keep up ...but I dont like to give this up...yet! Im enjoying this a lot. And so I decided to share this joy and responsibility...some might even say burden with someone.

A local guy , married with 2 cute kids. Works for the government and loves taking pictures. Please welcome YOIST . He will be posting photos from different parts of Akita. He gets around!

We haven't met, hahahhah. We are cyber friends..??!

Posted by
・midnitebara
9:44 AM 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------
Free Visitor Counter