akita daily photo  秋田の日々の写真

June 25, 2006

heart of the city



akita city station area

Opps, another station shot. Sorry, no other extra photo. Anyway, shot this from popo
road. Theres my bus...hey wait!! Nah, even if I run I wouldnt have made it .
This is the door to the city. Buses from other prefectures arrives here. The train
and shinkansen ( bullet trains ) are just behind me, too. This area is quite old,
except for the station itself. But I like this part of the city. There is a " starbucks cafe "
inside the building on the right. There are many clothes shop and there is even an
english school ( NOVA ) on that green building to the left.

Pls. drop by Nuno's at Porto, Portugal!

Posted by
・midnitebara
7:08 PM 12 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------
Free Visitor Counter