akita daily photo  秋田の日々の写真

March 05, 2006

glass box and mobile phones






I always pass this telephone box everytime I go to the bus stop. Its not pretty or special in some way. Just a simple , lonely box made of glass yet it caught my attention one day. Can you guess why?? Well, ever since I moved here and almost everyday that I pass through this place ...,I never saw a single soul use this phone. Why would anyone want to ? Everybody has a mobile phone. And here in Akita, its not even uncommon to see someone with 2 or 3 phones. Even kids have phones ,too. So why dont they just remove this lonely box?? Well, I think that once in a while, someone might just make a call that he /she doesnt want to be traced back to him/her. The top photo ???, Well, just to let you know that in 3 years I purchased 3 phones. There is always a new feature in a the latest model so I always change mine . Hope to change this habit.

Posted by
・midnitebara
6:43 PM 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------
Free Visitor Counter